Electronical Oil Level Regulator
Designed to control the oil level in the compressor crackcase in order to avoid the compressor to run without oil and so improve its lifetime. TK3 monitors the oil level with the embedded electro-optic sensor and comprises a solenoid valve for oil filling and a relay output contact to give an alarm.
- Extremely compact dimensions.
- Left/Right mounting possibility with the same TK3.
- Reduction of the number of junctions in the circuit with less possibility of having leakages.
- Usage of less components.
- Simpliﬁed Installation (cost savings in terms of installation time).